9/13/2011

COLOR WILL SNARE ME, Everytime


Well! This is all I need another project to work into my very short twenty-four-hour days. My daughter and granddaughter suggested this one, they want me to turn them out in the thousands, go into business and leave them a fortune. I think they have been reading Proverbs 10:04. Truth be told…I have lost my taste for sewing, and have entered the stage of life titled "If I don't want to, I don't have to!" The strange thing is, even though I don't really want to, it seems I have to. The color and patterns of the prints lure me, and I wonder just how mixed up I could use the materials and still not be outrageous.


It has become a challenge, and as of this moment, I can't stop. Help me! I was so finished with sewing a few years ago I gave away my sewing machine and serger. Now I borrow my daughter's machine and keep it for weeks. I don't want to buy one because I am hoping this phase will pass, and my next "thing" will not include a needle!

I am thankful God has allowed me to work on something useful this time. I don't think I'll form a company, but I am in good company, because when I do "kitchen-y" things, someone is gonna' benefit, if the cook is bright and cheerful so is the family!

As for the wayward dreams of my daughter and granddaughter, no wealth is gonna' result, but they will most likely get one for Christmas, then we will see how priceless they think aprons really are!
By the way, this is my scripture reference:

1 Thessalonians 4:11 ( Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you.) The first and last part of this verse I follow, the middle part is still a matter of prayer.

   "B's baubles & Necessities,"...just in case!




Comments:







Buzz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note ♫ No spam please, promise?