I want them to remember :
1. Jesus loves them even more than I.
2. The prayers I pray for them will last long after I have traveled on and am "living the heavenly life".
3. I love each of them, and miraculously each of them can completely fill my heat at any given time.
4. I love each member who has been added to my family, as I promised God, I know that was a God-led decision.
5. I love each moment of this earth's time they choose to share with me.
6. I love the fact we draw strength from each other during the natural sorrows endured in this earthly life.
7. I love the fact that we are at complete ease with each other.
8. I love the memories they have made for me.
9. I love that they allow my opinions and sometime they act on them.
10. I love the fact they pray for me.
Now I can sleep well!
I know that I use the word" love" many times when it should be like, but" like" just doesn't seem to get it!
Happy New year make Godly memories!