11/10/2011

As I Worship

Psalms 27:4 One thing I have desired of the Lord, that I will seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all of the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord. *

This expresses only a portion of the gratitude and praise, I owe to You, my Holy Triune God. My heavenly Father, victorious Savior, faithful empowering Spirit, You own my heart.

You are ever with me in the deeps of the night, and the starkness of the day, when I'm riding on rivers of peace, and caught in the travail of storms. I know Your presence. It is the breath of a whispered breeze that flows through me; it is the strength of hope before I reach out; it is the ease of trust as I grow towards You. It is love that overwhelms, and makes me complete.

Your faithfulness fulfills, sustains, guards, and covers me. I praise You. I don't always understand You, but I desire to. I bow before you as just dust and Adams rib, although I am a child of the King. In holy moments, I long to see, feel, touch, and experience the heaven of You.

Thank You for Your word that has made me aware and feeds my soul...

Be my day, my every moment, surround me within and without. Compel me to surrender.

Accept my praise.

Amen
                                                                         Breathe

this is the air I breathe

this is the air I breathe

Your holy presence living in me
~
`this is my daily bread

this is my daily bread

Your very word spoken to me
~
And I, I'm desperate for you

And I, I'm I'm lost without you
~
this is the air I breathe

this is the air I breathe

Your holy presence living in me

by~ Marie Barnett

Sung often  in my heart ...

* NKJV .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note ♫ No spam please, promise?