9/27/2010

Seeking


Answering the question for~ WomenofFaith.com
The Topics: What question would I ask God and Who is God
My question:
Will I always find You in Your "holy word" whenever I seek You, Lord?
Who God is, described in three ways in the words below:
Loving Father, seeking Thee
In this Holy space
Let Your voice wash anew
Be my radiance and my grace.

Holy Spirit, seeking Thee
In Your living word
Within my mind and soul
Let Your saving truth be heard.

Jesus Savior , seeking Thee
Between the blessed pages
Give me Godly wisdom Lord
From beyond the ages.

God almighty, seeking THREE
In living words meant for me
Please fill me with desire
To praise Your blessed trinity!


Answers, Sought and found every day!

rbriddle-blog.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note ♫ No spam please, promise?